Shikhar Dhawan Reveals His Musical Side In Video Gone Viral - Breaking News

Breaking News

Breaking news sports news cricket news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Jun 5, 2018

Shikhar Dhawan Reveals His Musical Side In Video Gone Viral

Shikhar Dhawan posted a video of him playing a musical instrument he has been learning for the past three years.

Updated: 05 June 2018 23:32 IST



















India batsman Shikhar Dhawan on Tuesday showcased his love for music as he took to social media to display his talent on the flute. Fondly called 'Gabbar' for his flamboyance on the field, the opener left his fans shell-shocked by revealing his "different side". "Hi guys. Wanted to share something that's very dear to my heart n is different side to me. For last 3 yrs I've been learning the flute (my fav instrument). I've had the privilege of taking lessons with my Guru Venugopal Ji. I still have a long way to go but I'm glad I've started," Dhawan tweeted.

from NDTV Sports - Cricket https://ift.tt/2JmdzFz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages