Was Blank When I First Saw Sachin Tendulkar, Admits Bhuvneshwar Kumar - Breaking News

Breaking News

Breaking news sports news cricket news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Jun 7, 2018

Was Blank When I First Saw Sachin Tendulkar, Admits Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Star India pacer recalled his first memories of witnessing Sachin Tendulkar

Updated: 07 June 2018 21:17 IST




















Star India pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar, in the latest episode of Breakfast With Champions, recalled his first memories of witnessing cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar up and close off the field and admitted he was left blank. "I came out of the room and there was a noise of someone locking the door when I turned back it was Sachin Tendulkar.... Then I went with him inside the lift, kept staring at him, was left blank, he wished me luck before the match," the 28-year-old told host Gaurav Kapur.
Later, in the same first-class match the 28-year-old dismissed Tendulkar for a duck, which became the maiden occasion when the batting great was dismissed for zero in domestic cricket.

from NDTV Sports - Cricket https://ift.tt/2M66aMl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages